Since May 2014 FPYN has been in transition - keep checking fpyn.ca or sign up for The mish/mash for updates. Everything is being done by a small group of volunteers (including The mish/mash). Wanna help? PLEASE email email@example.com
Thank you Youth Action Network (YAN)!!! YAN's support has allowed fpyn.ca and The mish/mash to maintain and is also hosting the Community Healers Project.
Posting on fpyn.ca - content you post needs to be directly relevant to people working with youth and/or youth themselves and will be included in The mish/mash
- Create an account by clicking "Join FPYN" button. Verify account through email sent from fpyn.ca.
- Login on the homepage (top right corner)
- Go back to the homepage and click on the post button.
- Choose category your post is best suited for. Add content. If you're having problems with text, try pasting text directly into Text box (T button on top of content box) and press Save.
- Your post will appear on the homepage and in the category you posted in. Remember to sign-up for The mish/mash - click on the blue button to the right.