We are a co-creative community and network of people working directly with youth across various sectors in the Greater Toronto Area. Our mission is to connect frontline workers to resources that help them to heal, learn and work for change. FPYN ensures that frontline workers, as community healers and builders, are able to access systems of support and training, reflection and advocacy, and information/resource sharing. More About Us.
As of May 1, 2014 FPYN is no longer active. The postings on this site and Mish Mash will continue be organized by a small group of volunteers.
The only requirements for the content on the site are that it has to be directly relevant to frontline youth workers and/or youth. This information is also shared in our e-newsletter, the Mish Mash. Here’s how you can post to the site:
1) Create an account by clicking on “Join FPYN” on the right hand corner.
2) Verify account through email sent from the site
3) Login on the homepage (top right corner)
4) Go back to the homepage and click on the post button.
5) Choose which category your posting is best suited for and then add documents and fill in the content. You can attach files and images in their respective spots. Additionally, if you are having problems with content, we would recommend you copy and paste the text directly into the Text box (T button on the top of content box) and insert that way. Then press Save.
Once this is complete you should be able to see your posting on the homepage as well as the category that you posted in (ie. Jobs, News and Announcements, Events). Secondly, if you are not already signed up for the e-newsletter, the Mish Mash, you can do so on the right hand side of our website.