YMCA Employment Services is offering the YJC program, serving youth aged 15-29 who experience multiple or complex barriers to employment by providing more intensive support beyond traditional job search and placement opportunities. Here’s what participants get when they join:
- PAID TO ATTEND 60 HOURS OF PRE-EMPLOYMENT WORKSHOPS AT $11.40/HR
- HANDS-ON WORK EXPERIENCE AT A PAID JOB PLACEMENT
- UP TO $1000 IN SUPPORTS TO BUY CLOTHES, SHOES/ WORK RELATED ITEMS FOR A JOB PLACEMENT
- ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT WITH A JOB COUNSELLOR
- BUILD NETWORKS
- A roadmap to success. We’ll meet with participants to assess their needs and goals, then map out a custom-made plan to their success.
- Preparation. We’ll provide paid interactive workshops to ensure that participants are prepared to take on the challenges that come with a career.
- Practical experience. The best way to learn the skills you need is to do them while on the job. We’ll provide participants with a job placement that can last up to 6 months, as well as one-on-one coaching and networking opportunities with other program participants.
- Ongoing support. When the placement ends, the support continues—participants will have continued access to career coaching; participants will have an opportunity to provide mentorship to new participants based on their experiences in the programs
Please email email@example.com, or text 647-267-3763 to book an appointment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 647-242-6504 to book an appointment