Happy spring! The weather is warmer, the birds are chirping, and NPower Canada is looking to hatch some new talent through our next Contact Centre Professional Program!
We’re seeking youth 18-29 who are looking to launch their career with top-tier employers through entry-level call centre agent jobs.
We offer at no-cost:
- 6 weeks of essential call centre skills training including customer service, communication skills and technical skills
- Job opportunities with employers such as CIBC, RBC, TD Bank, Rogers and Shaw Communications
Our unique holistic approach includes:
- Professional development coaching and job search skills
- Life skills to build a toolkit of strategies to deal with challenges of daily life
- Mind/Body wellness through support from social worker, workshops and weekly physical activity
- 2 years support with career progression post-training
Eligible youth must:
- Have completed high school, or GED
- Be between 18 to 29 years of age
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be legally able to work in Canada; have work permit
- Have strong English language proficiency (e.g. CLB Level 7-8)
- Be motivated to work in a Contact Centre
Next class starts April 10th at MLSE Launchpad, Jarvis and Dundas.
For more information, see the attached program overview and flyer. To apply, youth just need to complete an application form available on our website at www.npowercanada.ca
We truly appreciate your referrals and thank you for helping us spread!
For more information, please contact
|NPower Canada - Contact Centre Professional - Program Overview (April 2017).pdf||155.1 KB|
|NPower Canada - Contact Centre Flyer.pdf||1.94 MB|