Attached are flyers for the Youth Collaboration/Job Central group based employability skills programs at Youth Employment Services YES. Our programs have a successful track record of assisting unemployed youth in overcoming their barriers and connecting them with full-time employment. As an added incentive, these Skills Link programs provide up to 13 weeks of financial support to program participants.
Intakes have started with new groups beginning April 24th, 2017. We appreciate your referrals and interested participants need to promptly connect with us if they wish to attend this group. Otherwise, ongoing intakes and groups will take place throughout 2017 and beyond.
To qualify for Youth Collaboration/Job Central, participants must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- Out of school
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or people who have convention refugee status
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations (no 900 series SINs)
- In need of assistance to overcome barriers to employment
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance benefits
- Able to commit to 13 week full-time program
Clients just need to contact one of our offices to book an intake appointment ASAP:
Youth Collaboration: 555 Richmond Street West (just east of Bathurst St). Contact 416-504-5516
Job Central: 2652 Eglinton West (just east of Keele St). Contact 416-656-8900